Feb 17, 2019

Sunday Salon: Mixed Genres in February

Spy thrillers in my TBR list:

Mission Critical (Gray Man, #8)

Mission CriticalExpected publication: February 19th 2019 by Berkley
The Moroccan Girl

The Moroccan Girl, Published February 12th 2019 by St. Martin's Press
The American Agent (Maisie Dobbs, #15)

The American AgentExpected publication: March 26th 2019 by Harper


Add a foodie memoir and a book of poetry: 

Savage Feast: Three Generations, Two Continents, and a Dinner Table (A Memoir with Recipes)

Savage FeastExpected publication: February 26th 2019 by Harper


Oculus: Poems

Oculus: PoemsPublished January 15th 2019 by Graywolf Press


And historical and contemporary novels:

Learning to See

Learning to SeePublished January 22nd 2019 by William Morrow Paperbacks

My Coney Island Baby


My Coney Island BabyPublished January 17th 2019 by Jonathan Cape

What books are you reading this week? Do you have or have you read any of these?




The Sunday Post  hosted by The Caffeinated Bookreviewer.What books are you reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. I very much like the look of Savage Feast. It has been a long time since I've read anything Foodie. I must look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look into your poetry book. I just finished my last poetry book this past week and don't have a new one to turn to this week. I am hoping to generate a discussion about award books, movies, and music Awards books. Join me in on the conversation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books all sound good. The Charles Cumming caught my eye. I felt like he was an author I had read before and enjoyed, but I checked and apparently not. Maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books! I hope your week is going well. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Three Novels: Japanese Mystery; Family Drama; Ecuadorian

  Books in the mail The Night of Baba Yaga  by Akira Otani (translated from the Japanese). July 2, 2024, Soho Crime This is an unusual novel...