May 10, 2021

It's Monday: Books Set in Cleveland and Tuscany, Italy

 New books from publishers/publicists


2207 South Green Road by Janice C. Spector, 

Two Bairns Press (June 22, 2021)

Source: Saichek Publicity 

Description: A poignant and humorous story of love despite dysfunction among an assimilating extended Jewish family riddled with secrets in suburban Cleveland during 1961.


The Bitter Taste of Murder: A Tuscan Mystery by Camilla Trinchieri

Genre: mystery series

Publication: August 10, 2021, Soho Crime

Description: The follow-up to Murder in Chianti. Ex-NYPD detective Nico Doyle is recruited by Italian authorities to investigate the murder of a prominent wine critic.


What are you reading this week? 

Memes: The Sunday Post hosted by The Caffeinated Bookreviewer. Also,  It's Monday: What Are You Reading Sunday Salon, and Mailbox Monday

8 comments:

  1. Tuscany is one of my favorite settings for books...and life. I will be eager to hear what you think about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2207 SOUTH GREEN ROAD looks like fun. Love the dress with the tabs on...I remember playing with those.

    ENJOY both books and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy both of your new books and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both books look so good! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both books sound interesting, for different reasons. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh- Nice to see you Harvee!
    I chuckled when I saw the paper doll image.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A murder mystery in Tuscany sounds nice...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, paper dolls! I never could find a "real" set for my girls and I used to love them as a kid.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Sunday Salon: French Windows and The Venus of Salo

  In the Mailbox French Windows  by Antoine Laurain, publication June 25, 2024 by Gallic Books Source: ARC from Meryl Zegarek Public Relatio...