Mar 23, 2009

Book Challenge: Lost in Translation

Lost in Translation Book Challenge is the first I have ever signed up for!

Reading only six translated books for the year looks like something I can actually do (I am a great procrastinator).

Books I've chosen:

Tokyo Fiancee by Amelie Nothomb, translated from the French, already posted.

Real World by Natsuo Kirino, translated from Japanese, already posted

The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami (translated from Japanese).

The Good Women of China : hidden Voices by Xinran, translated from Chinese by Esther Tyldesley.

Two more to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Voices of the Old and the New: Corky Lee and Julia Alvarez

  NEW RELEASES Corky Lee's Asian America Fifty Years of Photographic Justice by  Corky Lee Publication April 9, 2024; Clarkson Potter/Te...