Jan 1, 2011

Free eBook until Jan. 16, courtesy of Graham Parke

No Hope for Gomez!
No Hope for Gomez!

I'm sharing with you an email from Graham Parke, author of the popular book, No Hope for Gomez! Parke is offering his new eBook, a very short novelette, Random Acts of Senseless Kindness, free for you to download until Jan. 16.



Here's his email:

           Hi!
As a token of my appreciation for letting me guest-post on your blog, I'd like to give you the rights to distribute my new eBook,"Random Acts of Senseless Kindness" to your followers.

You can find the eBook and some text and graphics here:

http://www.grahamparke.com/gomezbday/gomeznewyear/gny476.html

Feel free to link directly to this page, or to set up some kind of hosting yourself.

For legal reasons I have to state that I am hereby granting you digital distribution rights to this eBook from the 26th of December 2010 until the 16th of January 2011.

At the end of the period the page above will go offline, so if you link directly to it, that part is taken care of automatically.

Happy holidays,
Graham

There you have it, folks. A brand new eBook novelette, free to download until Jan. 16. Go for it! I must warn you though, as the book title suggests, No Hope for Gomez, the novelette/short story has a bit of a Noir message and carries the No Hope theme through; maybe makes fun of the reader at the same time. But go ahead and try it.

3 comments:

  1. How cool!! I'm going to go check this out right away!! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift. Thanks to Graham and to you. Wishing you a wonderful and Happy New Year.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Three Novels: Japanese Mystery; Family Drama; Ecuadorian

  Books in the mail The Night of Baba Yaga  by Akira Otani (translated from the Japanese). July 2, 2024, Soho Crime This is an unusual novel...