May 29, 2011

Sunday Salon: Cozy Mysteries

The Sunday Salon.comWelcome to the Sunday Salon. Click on the logo to join in!

Will I be sitting in and reading all day, every day? No, it's too nice out - sunny and warm after a longgg winter! Drives into the countryside, a visit to a flower market, bird watching, a movie..... I don't even miss the Florida beaches as Lake Erie views will do for now!

Ink Flamingos: A Tattoo Shop Mystery

I'm reading Island Girl for a TLC tour early June and enjoying it!  Watch out for my review, please!

Several cozy mysteries from Penguin arrived, which I can't wait to read, including one I started, Ink Flamingos: A Tattoo Shop Mystery, intriguing to say the least!

The Art of Saying Goodbye: A NovelTwo books came from HarperCollins Publishers, which I'm also eager to read - The Art of Saying Goodbye: A Novel and one with a great title,  Insatiable, about a vampire war in NYC. I haven't seriously read many in this genre but am ready to dig into this one!

It's a great year for print books, even though eBook sales have gone up! I can't resist the covers of print books! How about you?

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Covers do make a difference for me, but as I buy most of my books online, it doesn´t matter if it is the over of an ebook or a paper book, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Art of Saying Goodbye is a book I've got on my wishlist. Let us know what you think about it.

    I buy five real books for every e-book. I wonder who is buying all the e-books....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buying ebooks...it's all I buy these days. I do have the Tattoo Shop book. It sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use to enjoy cozies, but have read one in a few years. Maybe I'll try a few in the fall. Thanks for mentioning these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually enjoyed the Tattoo Shop series!! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am, and always will be, a print girl :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Three Novels: Japanese Mystery; Family Drama; Ecuadorian

  Books in the mail The Night of Baba Yaga  by Akira Otani (translated from the Japanese). July 2, 2024, Soho Crime This is an unusual novel...