Oct 23, 2014

Cat Thursday: Fat Cat at Large


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.
I wanted to join in Cat Thursday, but since I have no cats and may even be allergic to them, I enjoy them in books, cozies in particular. Let me introduce you to a Cat Mystery series that has this tabby as one of the main characters.

Fat Cat at Large
Fat Cat at Large is a cozy in the brand new Fat Cat Mystery series, written by Janet Cantrell. I'm sure cat lovers will love the cover of the book, which features Quincy, a plus-sized tabby that leads her owner into a mystery to solve.

Have a favorite cat?

4 comments:

  1. I do really love cats so I like the Cat Thursday thing.

    My wife loves cat mysteries so I will be sending her the link to this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever way to do Cat Thursday! This looks and sounds like a fun cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy cat cozies so I'll have to check these out. Especially since have a tubby tabby of my own. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for Cat Thursday!! Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Sunday Salon: French Windows and The Venus of Salo

  In the Mailbox French Windows  by Antoine Laurain, publication June 25, 2024 by Gallic Books Source: ARC from Meryl Zegarek Public Relatio...