Oct 1, 2014

New Cozy Mysteries: Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. What new books are you looking forward to?


Off Kilter .. a brand-new series, in which a young writer finds herself swept up in a murder amidst the glens and lochs of the Scottish Highlands…to be released October 7, 2014 by Berkley.



Weave of Absence
At Della Wright’s weaving studio in Briar Hollow, North Carolina, Della has enlisted friends to hand weave household linens as a wedding gift for her friend Marnie's wedding.

But Della notices Marnie’s fiancĂ© in a heated argument with one of her students at the engagement party. After the student turns up dead, Della must find the killer—before Marnie agrees to marry her fiance. To be released October 7, 2014 by Signet.
What new releases are you waiting for? 

3 comments:

  1. Theses look like fun cozies, Harvee. I think you will enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that my wife might like off Kilter and I will recommend it to her.

    I will say a bit sheepishly...that I like the cover of Off Kilter :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Sunday Salon: French Windows and The Venus of Salo

  In the Mailbox French Windows  by Antoine Laurain, publication June 25, 2024 by Gallic Books Source: ARC from Meryl Zegarek Public Relatio...