Dec 19, 2009

In My Mailbox

I have my holiday reading cut out for me. Another book in the mail to add to the list.

Love in Mid Air: A Novel by Kim Wright, a romance
The Last Surgeon by Michael Palmer, a thriller
truly, madly by Heather Webber, a romance
mennonite in a little black dress by Rhoda Janzen, fiction
The Cuban Chronicles by Wanda St. Hilaire, travel memoir


In addition, there are about four half-finished books that I also plan to finish, hell or high water, as the saying goes. I actually am enjoying them, not at all gritting my teeth while I read. They're interesting books; I'm just a Book Dilettante.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure that you'll get those 4 books finished and I can't wait to read what you think about the Mennonite book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost requested The Last Surgeon. Hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your review on The Last Surgeon! Looks like a wonderful selection of books in the mail! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered Love in Mid Air through fantasticfiction and I am somewhat uncertain. I look forward to your review as I need to settle my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Three Novels: Japanese Mystery; Family Drama; Ecuadorian

  Books in the mail The Night of Baba Yaga  by Akira Otani (translated from the Japanese). July 2, 2024, Soho Crime This is an unusual novel...