Oct 22, 2011

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 1 Introduction Meme

Introduction Meme

1)Where are you reading from today? From Ohio, USA, reading soon in my car while my hubby drives me around doing chores.

2)Three random facts about me I'm an avid reader and have been doing a lot of blogging recently. I'm expecting a new grandbaby in a few weeks!

3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I hope to finish 3.

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? This is my first readathon, so I'm hoping to participate as much as possible and have a lot of fun!

7 comments:

  1. Bravo!! Impressed you are doing the Readathon!! Woot, woot. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope you can get lots of reading done. A new grand baby - how exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great time with the read-a-thon - I'm couldn't join in this time:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations (in advance) on the new grand baby! I hope you have fun today too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for grandmothers!!! If not for Gage's awesome grandmother I wouldn't be able to participate today. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Sunday Salon: French Windows and The Venus of Salo

  In the Mailbox French Windows  by Antoine Laurain, publication June 25, 2024 by Gallic Books Source: ARC from Meryl Zegarek Public Relatio...