Dec 29, 2011

Haruki Murakami Reading Challenge 2012


I've joined the Murakami Reading Challenge 2012 hosted by tanabata,  the second year in a row. I have Murakami books on Kindle and on my shelves and hope to polish them off in 2012. That's my Murakami New Year's Resolution.

For the challenge, there are different reading levels, which you can see by clicking on the link to tanabata. You can read only one or graduate to more books and can even submit your past reviews.

Here's what I've reviewed in 2011 and 2007 and added to the list:

1. Thoughts on 1Q84
2. After Dark

more to come....

4 comments:

  1. This challenge might give me a way to break into Murakami. I have long wanted to read his books and have only had minimal success with one of them, so I will have to think about joining this one. Thanks for sharing the info with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining my blog. I shall stop by on yours, again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vielen Dank für die super Beitrag. Nützlich, und es gerettet viel Zeit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, good luck! My brother said he absolutely loved Remains of the Day, but I read Never Let Me Go and didn't like it too much. Guess you'll see for yourself, huh?

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Three Novels: Japanese Mystery; Family Drama; Ecuadorian

  Books in the mail The Night of Baba Yaga  by Akira Otani (translated from the Japanese). July 2, 2024, Soho Crime This is an unusual novel...