Jan 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: An Historical Novel and a Psychological Thriller

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to introduce new books that we are waiting to be released.

Here are two to wait on, to be published February 10, 2015 by Simon and Schuster and Touchstone.


Amherst by William Nicholson is described as : a novel about two love affairs set in Amherst—one in the present, one in the past, and both presided over by Emily Dickinson. Sounds interesting, right?

Crazy Love You by Lisa Unger is about a childhood relationship that becomes dangerous for one of them when they become adults. The psychological thriller is described: Darkness has a way of creeping up when Ian is with Priss. Even when they were kids, playing in the woods of their small Upstate New York town, he could feel it.

What new books are you waiting to be published? 

6 comments:

  1. I want to read Amherst! It is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both look very tempting, and I have already pre-ordered Crazy Love You. Can't wait! Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “THE RUMOR”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, I think, Harvee! I am not waiting for any books right now, but many books are waiting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received Amherst in the mail this week and it sounds great! The new Lisa Unger book looks great! I may have to put that on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like interesting books.

    I must admit that sometimes I am a little uneasy about historical fiction that involves real life historical characters. This is probably my own bias however as there have been some great books written that include these elements.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Three Novels: Japanese Mystery; Family Drama; Ecuadorian

  Books in the mail The Night of Baba Yaga  by Akira Otani (translated from the Japanese). July 2, 2024, Soho Crime This is an unusual novel...