May 30, 2016

It's Monday: Light Women's Fiction and Others

I have just started this book and others in my new TBR pile as I'm in the mood for some light women's fiction.
By the Numbers

The Memory of Lemon
And an historical fiction title:
The Woman in the Photo
The Woman in the Photo is timely as it begins on Memorial Day, but in 1889.

Can't forget the nonfiction:
Why the Dutch Are Different
What books are on your desk this week?
Visit It's Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date.

5 comments:

  1. Lately, I've been wanting light women's fiction too. By the Numbers looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Dutch book, intriguing! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of The Woman in the Photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the titles of these books. Must look up and see what each one is about...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Three Novels: Japanese Mystery; Family Drama; Ecuadorian

  Books in the mail The Night of Baba Yaga  by Akira Otani (translated from the Japanese). July 2, 2024, Soho Crime This is an unusual novel...