Feb 18, 2019

In the Mailbox: Contemporary Fiction

Contemporary novels and a thriller:

99 Percent Mine

99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne,
Published January 29th 2019 by William Morrow Paperbacks
Genre: contemporary fiction, romance

The Unlikely Adventures of the Shergill Sisters: A Novel

The Unlikely Adventures of the Shergill Sisters by Balli Kaur Jaswal
Expected publication: April 30th 2019 by William Morrow
Genre: family drama, travel

the dna of you and me


The DNA of You and Me by Andrea Rothman
Expected publication: March 12th 2019 by William Morrow
Genre: contemporary fiction 

What's in your mailbox this week?

Visit Mailbox Monday to see what books others have on their reading list.

10 comments:

  1. The DNA of You and Me sounds interesting! I really enjoyed reading Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. I hope you enjoy your new titles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look good to me. I've read several good reviews of 99 Percent Mine. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempting books, especially The DNA of You and Me.

    Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete


  4. I keep seeing 99 PERCENT MINE. I hope you like it.

    ENJOY all of your books and your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look good - love the covers so I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Shergill sisters looks good. I will have to keep an eye out for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice amount of books to receive in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Voices of the Old and the New: Corky Lee and Julia Alvarez

  NEW RELEASES Corky Lee's Asian America Fifty Years of Photographic Justice by  Corky Lee Publication April 9, 2024; Clarkson Potter/Te...