Aug 1, 2021

Sunday Salon: Always Currently Reading

 Currently reading: 


Missing and Endangered by J.A. Jance, February 16, 2021, William Morrow

Genre: thriller, suspense

Source: library

About: Sheriff Joanna Brady is involved in a missing persons case in this mystery in J. A. Jance’s suspense series, set in the beautiful desert country of the American Southwest.


Tahoe Killshot by Todd Borg, 2004
Genre: mystery, thriller
Source: library

About: Tahoe Detective McKenna needs his Great Dane Spot and professional search-and-rescue dog Natasha to literally sniff out a killer.

I am always currently reading, as I have too many books started and thus "currently reading!" I pick up each book according to my mood! Do you ever do this? 

What are you reading this week?

Memes: The Sunday Post hosted by The Caffeinated Bookreviewer. Also,  It's Monday: What Are You Readingand Sunday Salon

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read JA Jance in a long while, hope this one is enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books of J.A. Jance always sound like they are packed with action. I wonder if that's the person's real name or a pen name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both books sound good - especially Tahoe Kill Shot. I've been to Tahoe and loved it there! Yes, sometimes I have several books going on at once ad pick them up as the mood hits! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Three Novels: Japanese Mystery; Family Drama; Ecuadorian

  Books in the mail The Night of Baba Yaga  by Akira Otani (translated from the Japanese). July 2, 2024, Soho Crime This is an unusual novel...