Cocooning Book List No. 3 - for those who would rather read about something less present and alive (see lists 1 and 2).
1.Tamar Myers, The Ming and I, Monet Talks, The Cane Mutiny, Den of Antiquity mysteries (highly recommended)
2. Lynn Hamilton, Moai Murders, The Thai Amulet, archaeology mysteries set in exotic locales
3. Deborah Morgan, The Majolica Murders, antique lovers mystery.
4. Jane K. Cleland, Consigned to Death, antique lovers mystery.
5. Claire Taschdjian, The Peking Man is Missing, paleontology mystery set in China.
6. Dana Cameron, A Fugitive Truth, archaeology mystery.
7.Michael Pearce, Night of the Pasha: A Mamur Zapt Mystery, Egypt in the early 1900s.
8. Elizabeth Peters, Lions in the Valley and Laughter of Dead Kings (very popular mystery novels in the Amelia Peabody Egyptology series)