Apr 18, 2009

Awards

Lemonade Stand Award

Many thanks to Stacy of Stacy's Bookblog for this award! It's much appreciated.

"Here are the rules:1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post. 2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. 3) Link to your nominees within your post. 4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award."

I'm passing on the award to:
Barb at Exploring Nature
Kay at Kay's Book Shelf
Cathy at Booklady
Caspette at The Narrative Causality

Check out these cool blogs!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks from me too. It is nice to be appreciated and noted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That was really unexpected...but a pleasant surprise. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you that was really unexpected.

    Thank you so much for honoring me with this award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for accepting the awards! You are all very deserving of this and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, you were all first on my mind, as I got this award before the others. I then thought of giving double awards but it wouldn't have seemed fair... I really appreciate all my online blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Three Novels: Japanese Mystery; Family Drama; Ecuadorian

  Books in the mail The Night of Baba Yaga  by Akira Otani (translated from the Japanese). July 2, 2024, Soho Crime This is an unusual novel...