Awards from some very nice bloggers!
Thanks so much to Michael of A Few Minutes With Michael and also to Jessica of A BookLover's Diary for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
To accept this, I am to list seven of my favorite things and send the award on to seven blogs.
My favorite things (doubled because I like lists):
1. Checking to see which new country arrived on my blog. Getting new awards.
2. Checking the robin's nest just outside the front window to see if she's still flitting in and out, fixing up the nest for the second clutch of eggs. Update: She's back and settling in for the long haul. Watching to see when the eggs will hatch!
3. Having a rum and coke in the summer. Having one in the winter.
4. Having a pina colada in the summer, and in the winter.
5. Reading a really good book without interruptions. Getting a new book in the mail.
6. Watching my neighbors coo over their two little dogs. Watching my neighbors plant a bright pink hydrangea and other flowers.
7. Lying on a beach all day (if I could find one close by). Reading on a beach all day if I can get there.
I nominate :
A Book A Week
A Bookworm's Blog
Absorbed In Words
Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings
Sassy Brit and Her Gang
Barney's Book Blog
Bibliophile By the Sea
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your favorite things!
The Proximidade Award
This unique award comes from Natalie of The Book Inn and also from Mari of MariReads
This blog invests and believes in the Proximity – nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
I'd like to pass this on to
Reading at the Beach
Enchanted by Josephine
Everything Distils into Reading
A BookLover's Diary
Thanks to Vicki of Reading at the Beach for this very generous award!
The Humane Award is in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world.”
I nominate: There are so many really nice and generous bloggers who visit and make comments. I pass this on to all of you - you are tagged! You know who you are! Let's start off with just a few:
Living Life and Reading Books
Kathi Harris's Book Corner
Jenny Loves to Read
Please check out all these blogs!