Jan 6, 2011

Reading Challenge: Mystery & Suspense 2011

Reading 12 mystery or suspense novels for 2011 shouldn't be too hard as I read over 50 each year. Sign up for the challenge HERE.

My reads this year:

1. Crashed (The Junior Bender Series) by Timothy Hallinan, a new eBook.
2. 9 Gold Bullets (Vincent Calvino Crime Novel) by Christopher G. Moore, eBook.
3. Delirious by Daniel Palmer
4. A Heartbeat Away by Michael Palmer
5. Dead Light District by Jill Edmondson
6. Red Jade by Henry Chang
7. A Red Herring without Mustard by Alan Bradley
8. Cat Sitter among the Pigeons by Blaize Clement
9. The Thieves of Darkness by Richard Doetsch
10.Beaglemania by Linda O. Johnston
11.Murder in Passy by Cara Black
12. Death of a Chimney Sweep by M.C. Beaton
13. The Headhunter's Daughter by Tamar Myers
14. Scones and Bones by Laura Childs
12.The Beloved Dead by Tony Hays
13. The Shepherd by Ethan Cross

Thanks to Book Chick City for another year of this challenge.

6 comments:

  1. I think I participated in this one (or a similar one) two years ago, but as I only review crime & thrillers, I have decided this one is *too* easy for me which is why I have joined five other challenges this year.

    But good luck with it, and I hope you´ll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorte: I'm not so good with challenges so I've chosen an easy one :) Good luck this year with your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you're certainly off to a solid start. I personally think every person in America -- in the world, actually, should read CRASHED.

    It literally changed my life. When I'd finished it, I was seven months older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim: I'm so impressed that you finished Crashed in 7 months! Looking forward to your next eBook!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Sunday Salon: French Windows and The Venus of Salo

  In the Mailbox French Windows  by Antoine Laurain, publication June 25, 2024 by Gallic Books Source: ARC from Meryl Zegarek Public Relatio...