Reading 12 mystery or suspense novels for 2011 shouldn't be too hard as I read over 50 each year. Sign up for the challenge HERE.
My reads this year:
1. Crashed (The Junior Bender Series) by Timothy Hallinan, a new eBook.
2. 9 Gold Bullets (Vincent Calvino Crime Novel) by Christopher G. Moore, eBook.
3. Delirious by Daniel Palmer
4. A Heartbeat Away by Michael Palmer
5. Dead Light District by Jill Edmondson
6. Red Jade by Henry Chang
7. A Red Herring without Mustard by Alan Bradley
8. Cat Sitter among the Pigeons by Blaize Clement
9. The Thieves of Darkness by Richard Doetsch
10.Beaglemania by Linda O. Johnston
11.Murder in Passy by Cara Black
12. Death of a Chimney Sweep by M.C. Beaton
13. The Headhunter's Daughter by Tamar Myers
14. Scones and Bones by Laura Childs
12.The Beloved Dead by Tony Hays
13. The Shepherd by Ethan Cross
Thanks to Book Chick City for another year of this challenge.
Currently reading: The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa August 13, 2019, Pantheon What would it be like to lose memory of things ...
Mysteries and cozies are more and more using exotic environments and atmosphere to appeal to readers who may want something different f...