Reading 12 mystery or suspense novels for 2011 shouldn't be too hard as I read over 50 each year. Sign up for the challenge HERE.
My reads this year:
1. Crashed (The Junior Bender Series) by Timothy Hallinan, a new eBook.
2. 9 Gold Bullets (Vincent Calvino Crime Novel) by Christopher G. Moore, eBook.
3. Delirious by Daniel Palmer
4. A Heartbeat Away by Michael Palmer
5. Dead Light District by Jill Edmondson
6. Red Jade by Henry Chang
7. A Red Herring without Mustard by Alan Bradley
8. Cat Sitter among the Pigeons by Blaize Clement
9. The Thieves of Darkness by Richard Doetsch
10.Beaglemania by Linda O. Johnston
11.Murder in Passy by Cara Black
12. Death of a Chimney Sweep by M.C. Beaton
13. The Headhunter's Daughter by Tamar Myers
14. Scones and Bones by Laura Childs
12.The Beloved Dead by Tony Hays
13. The Shepherd by Ethan Cross
Thanks to Book Chick City for another year of this challenge.
I have never appreciated books so much as this year, a difficult year on so many counts. I've finished re-reading A Gentlema...
The Bodies in the Library by Marty Wingate, October 2019, Berkley/Penguin Random House Book beginning: "I'll be leaving ...
Sedum Still reading: My Coney Island Baby by Jonathan Cape, published January 17th, 2019 The Translation of Love by Lynne ...
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler The Overdue Life of Amy Byler by Kelly Harms, May 1, 2019, Amazon Digital Services Source: Amazon Unli...