The new challenge, What An Animal Reading Challenge V, will begin on March 1, 2012 and end on February 28, 2013. The rules are really simple...
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
Visit the challenge website hosted by Yvonne of Socrates Book Review Blog for the complete rules and to sign up with Mr. Linky!
Here are the books I plan to read, so far:
1. Roam by Alan Lazar
2. Fashion Faux Paw: A Dog Walker's Mystery by Judi McCoy - reviewed.
3. To Catch a Leaf: A Flower Shop Mystery by Kate Collins
4. The Big Kitty by Claire Donally
5.The Dog That Talked to God by Jim Kraus
6. Tahoe Trap by Todd Borg
7. A Fistful of Collars by Spencer Quinn
8. Following Atticus by Tom Ryan
9. Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know by Hy Conrad and Jeff Johnson