Jul 3, 2014

London's Book Benches

I found out about the book benches of London through a post from Euro Crime which had a picture of a fabulous painted bench.Check it out on her blog.

For more benches, check out Books About Town, which will give you links to the locations and pictures of various literary book benches. Here are a few:

Peter Pan


Sherlock Holmes



Pride and Prejudice


Hercule Poirot and the Green Shore Folly

War Horse
The themes also include children's books.

That's not my meerkat



Go ahead and look at all the London book benches at Books About Town....have fun! Which one would you choose for a seating place while you read?

If you must have one of those benches, they are being auctioned later on, in London!

7 comments:

  1. I love these! I want these in my town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever thought of this should get some kind of Noel Prize!

    I really like the fact that it is such an eclectic mix of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful aren't they. They are being sold at the end of the summer but I think the price tag will be out of my league!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. I would love to sit on the Sherlock Holmes for some reason. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Sunday Salon: French Windows and The Venus of Salo

  In the Mailbox French Windows  by Antoine Laurain, publication June 25, 2024 by Gallic Books Source: ARC from Meryl Zegarek Public Relatio...