Jul 2, 2014

The Hidden Girl by Louise Millar: Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




The Hidden Girl by Louise Millar will be published in paperback August 26, 2014 by Emily Bestler/Atria.
In a remote village in the Suffolk countryside,
"...this gripping psychological thriller follows a young woman who uncovers a terrible secret in her idyllic suburban neighborhood—but who will believe her?"
I have read and reviewed Millar's The Playdate, a light psychological suspense novel about three neighbors, one of whom needs after-school care for a child. I am eager to see what the author has written in this new novel.

What new book release are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like my kind of read. Thanks for sharing this new-to-me author.

    My WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/07/waiting-on-wednesday-five-days-left.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stories about dark things underneath seemingly mundane places always seem to draw many of us including myself. I look forward to reading what you have to say about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any books by this author, but it sounds really good. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great psychological thriller.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Sunday Salon: French Windows and The Venus of Salo

  In the Mailbox French Windows  by Antoine Laurain, publication June 25, 2024 by Gallic Books Source: ARC from Meryl Zegarek Public Relatio...