Mention the creator of the tag.
Thank the person who tagged you.
Tag other people and spread the love.
Thanks to Pat from Posting For Now and Suko at Suko's Notebook for tagging me in the This or That Book Tag, and to Ayunda from Tea & Paperbacks, the creator of this book tag.
1) Reading on the couch or reading in bed?
2) Main character: Male or Female?
Female, for the most part.
3) Sweet or salty snacks while reading?
Both! Bring on the Snickers and the chips!
4) Trilogies or quartets?
Trilogies, though I have read few.
5) First Person or Third Person POV?
6) Night or morning reader?
Morning, day, and night.
7) Libraries or bookstores?
Bookstores for new books. Library for older books, though I sometimes am lucky and find brand new releases.
8) Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
Both, depending on my mood.
9) Black or white book covers?
I prefer colorful and attractive covers.
10) Character driven or plot driven stories?
Both, though I tend to prefer character driven plots, psychologically complex individuals.
The Book Bloggers I tag are:
Laurel-Rain at Laurel-Rain Snow Creates
Bookfan Mary at Bookfan
Greg at Greg's Book Haven
Mystica at Mystica
Deb Nance at ReaderBuzz
If I haven't tagged you but you would like to participate, please do join in!