Jan 12, 2023

End of Year Book Meme, Using Books Read in 2022

 I've done this meme several years, but not recently. 

Thanks to The Boston Bibliophile for sharing and reviving the meme this year. I'm using her outline. 


Use titles of books you read in 2022 to answer the questions:


 
Describe yourself: Killers of a Certain Age
 
How do you feel? Girl in Ice
 
Describe where you currently live: The Paris Apartment
 
If you could go anywhere…? Two Nights in Lisbon
 
Favorite form of transportation: The Phone Booth at the Edge of the World
 
Your best friend is: The Ingenue
 
You and your friends are: The Wild Girls
 
What's the weather like? Beach Read
 
Your favorite time of day is: Bark to the Future
 
What is life for you? At Least You Have Your Health
 
You fear: The Lioness
 
Best advice: Stay Awake
 
Thought for the day: In the Dark We Forget
 
How you would like to die: Breathless

21 comments:

  1. That's me above. I always come up as anonymous when I am blogging in Safari.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have problems with commenting on some blogs, especially wordpress ones.

      Delete
  2. This is really a fun tag! I loved your answers and have read a few of the books, you've used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I have other books I could have used for answers as well.

      Delete
  3. This is hilarious! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave it a try....hope you like it.

    Describe yourself: THE LAST CAROLINA GIRL

    How do you feel? THE FORGOTTEN GIRL
     
    Describe where you currently live: SECLUDED CABIN SLEEPS SIX
     
    If you could go anywhere…? THE LOST SUMMERS OF NEWPORT
     
    Favorite form of transportation: THE PARIS NETWORK

    Your best friend is: JUST THE NICEST COUPLE
     
    You and your friends are: A MATTER OF HAPPINESS
     
    What's the weather like? THE SECRET OF SNOW
     
    Your favorite time of day is: THE NIGHT SHIFT
     
    What is life for you? THE SECRET KEEPER
     
    You fear: THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
     
    Best advice: YOU BELONG HERE NOW
     
    Thought for the day: NEVER COMING HOME
     
    How you would like to die: SUGAR AND SALT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post! I loved Killers of a Certain Age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lists like these are always so much fun to do.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Voices of the Old and the New: Corky Lee and Julia Alvarez

  NEW RELEASES Corky Lee's Asian America Fifty Years of Photographic Justice by  Corky Lee Publication April 9, 2024; Clarkson Potter/Te...