Feb 16, 2021

First Chapter: Keep Sharp by Sanjay Gupta, MD

 

First Chapter/First paragraph/Tuesday Intros is hosted by Yvonne @ Socrates Book ReviewsPost the first paragraph (or 2) of a book you are reading or plan to read soon.


Keep Sharp by Sanjay Gupta, MD

Published January 5, 2021, Simon & Schuster
Genre: health, self-help

First paragraph, first chapter:

Are You At Risk for Brain Decline?

Over the past few years, I have spent a great deal of time distilling the best evidence-based brain research into guidance for you. It is based on formal and informal conversations with colleagues and other experts in the world of neuroscience and human performance. In order to make it more useful, I have created a list of questions that are highly relevant to your brain health and potential.... 

Would read on?  

4 comments:

  1. I would keep reading--sounds like a book with lots of important health information. Thanks for featuring it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so good! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would definitely keep reading. I watch him on CNN all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had the book, I would keep reading, but otherwise... sadly, I think my brain is already fried, lol ! Though memory is a subject that has interested me for years - my mother had Alzheimer's, but even before that, I found it fascinating, how memory can forget (apparently) things that aren't forgettable :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Han Kang: Nobel Prize in Literature 2024: The Vegetarian and Other Works

  The Nobel Prize in Literature 2024 is awarded to South Korean author  Han Kang   "for her intense poetic prose that confronts histori...