Feb 20, 2010
PattiKen and the Muses has passed on this interesting award! PattiKen is a new blogging and writing friend. Please check out her blog!
To accept the award, I have to give seven bits of information about myself and tag others. I haven't been passing on awards for a while though I always acknowledge them in the sidebar. The arm with the hammer means to me that we writers and bloggers work hard to pound out our words and posts, scrap or otherwise :)and deserve a gentle pat on the back every now and then. Thanks, PattiKen!
Bits of personal info? Here goes:
1. I live in a flat agricultural state in the Midwest USA though I grew up not far from mountains and the ocean. I miss both, expecially in the dead of winter!
2. I love dogs and would love to have a Rottweiler pup that I wouldn't be scared of when it grew up to be a huge force of nature :)
3. "Sunshine always makes me smile" (song).
4. I often add molasses, chocolate, and cinnamon to my coffee.
5. I often take home more library books than I can read before the due dates.
6. I'll only read ebooks if I want to really rush through a book. I can scan an ebook faster than a regular book - don't know why.
7. I've run out of things to say about myself :)
I'd like to pass on this award to some who haven't received it as yet. There are so many people to choose from, but the award will be passed on, so ....
From my Google Reader:
a) Rose City Reader
b)Sheila Deeth Blog
c)The Reading Life
d)Fair Dinkum Book Reviews
e)Confessions of the Un-Published
Just a few of the many great blog sites...Please visit them!
All Booked Up for the One Lovely Blog Award! Please visit her wonderful book blog!
The bloggers tagged above are tagged for this award as well!
Have a great weekend, and keep on blogging!