Jan 17, 2015

Cozy Mystery Books for Winter

On a cold winter weekend, what better than some cozy mystery reads. Here is what I've read and am reading so far...
Arsenic and Old Books
To be released January 27, 2015; thanks to Berkley for a review copy. This is the first in the Cat in the Stacks mystery series that I've read and I hope to read others now that I've been introduced to the Maine Coon cat Diesel and his owner, librarian Charlie Harris. Diesel doesn't solve mysteries but he keeps his owner company while his owner, Charlie, does.

A Bite of Death
Read this as an e-book in the Dog Lovers Mystery series. I loved this one, the third in the series, as I did all the others I've read. Made me want to own a Malamute, in spite of the fact I probably am not alpha enough.

Now I'm reading
Darned If You Do
a Needlecraft Mystery, to be released officially on February 3, 2015. I enjoy that all these mystery novels are stand-alone reads, and can be read out of order.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Magic, High Fantasy, Historical Fiction: the Poppy War Trilogy

  Mailbox Another book came in the mail, thanks to Wiley Saickek Publicity. A Fondness for Truth: A Linder and  Donatellli Mystery   by Swis...