May 18, 2021

The Bitter Taste of Murder by Camilla Trinchieri: A Taste of Tuscany

It's already Tuesday at 2:15 a.m. and I'm late for It's Monday! 

I have a box of library books, recently borrowed, but am still reading 


The Bitter Taste of MurderA Tuscan Mystery by Camilla Trinchieri

The setting and characters are delightfully interesting. There is a murder mystery and a love interest as well as clever minor characters, in a Tuscan setting. I am reading in fits and starts, what with better weather to entice me into the garden, or out into the parks. 

What are you reading this week? 

Memes: The Sunday Post hosted by The Caffeinated Bookreviewer. Also,  It's Monday: What Are You Reading Sunday Salon, and Mailbox Monday

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and thoughts...

Sunday Salon: French Windows and The Venus of Salo

  In the Mailbox French Windows  by Antoine Laurain, publication June 25, 2024 by Gallic Books Source: ARC from Meryl Zegarek Public Relatio...